This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

LU Annual VAT Return:Electronic Submission

Financials (FI, CO, TR, EC)

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, darkduck, Baz

LU Annual VAT Return:Electronic Submission

Postby Philidawg » Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:03 am

Is anyone else trying to implement note 1545742 regarding the creation of XML files for the above (program RFIDLUEVAT)?

The configuration document contained in the note seems full of holes and I am hitting one issue after another :roll: .

I can't believe we are the only SAP customer with a Luxembourg company code - what (if anything) is anybody else doing?

We are on version 4.7.

Thanks for any advice.
Philidawg

Re: LU Annual VAT Return:Electronic Submission

Postby hachel » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:48 pm

I know this thread is old, but in 2012 the electronic annual VAT report was not mandatory. A printed form was accepted. Now it is mandatory. I'm currently working at this subject. The program contains some bugs (at least 7) and is currently not working. I will have a meeting this week at SAP Luxembourg for discussing about this solution. When I have more information, I will post it here.
hachel

Postby fredborn » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:22 am

Hi,

I'm also implementing the eVAT solution given by SAP however I'm in ECC6 Ehp7 and I don't have any error in the report but the XML is full of mistakes. The thing is that I don't really know if the mistake comes from the XML or from the program :-\
Technical SAP Consultant
-> Currently working as MM/SD Consultant
fredborn

Postby hachel » Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:24 am

Hi,

I'm testing the program as pilot customer. There were about 20 bugs and formulas were not up to date. I received the corrections last week. There are still some mistakes in the program but I think we are not far from the solution. I worked with a corrected copy of the program (corrected by myself) and the files were accepted by eTVA. I sent the corrections to OSS and the official version will soon include these corrections.
hachel

Return to Financials