This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Hash total for Dutch payment formats

Financials (FI, CO, TR, EC)

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, darkduck, Baz

Re: Hash total for Dutch payment formats

Postby silviamariana » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:17 am

Hello,
Thank you for your answer. at the moment we are not using SEPA, it will be implemented in the moment we will have euro as our currency.
Our idea is to calculate the SHA1 key for the file with the payments exported from SAP. If our algorithm is correct it should be the same key as the one from ING. In fact I searched on oss and i found a program that is doing this ( calculating SHA1) for saved file ( from SAP) but is specific to Croatia and it is not in our menu.
silviamariana

Postby huubtim » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:18 am

There is a non-SAP alternative. Goal is to ensure that data from sap is not altered before import into electronic banking software. A way to achieve this, is to have a directory on the network which is read-only for everybody except for SAP, and except for the electronic banking software. In the electronic banking software you need to set a fixed directory from which it is allowed to import files.
huubtim

Postby silviamariana » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:33 am

Hello,
At the begining our Abaper was thinking of this but as per our SOX requirement is better to work with the SHA1 key.
Now we are working with this function MD_Calculate_Hash but it is not easy to calculate the hash for the saved file. if you have any other idea I would appreciate.
Thank you a lot!
silviamariana

Previous

Return to Financials