Mumbai's bullshit (no offense)

Discussion about non-SAP related issues: Inquiries, Personal & Commercial advertisements, etc. ( For registered users only)

Moderators: rtella, Snowy, thx4allthefish, The Prince Of Darkness

VLozano

Mumbai's bullshit (no offense)

Post by VLozano » Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:03 am

http://sapfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=289124

The guy comes from Mumbai. He shouts to someone because that someone posted bullshit trying to b (be) smart.

I know cows in India are sacred animals. But, are bulls sacred too?

Because if they are, I'm sure posting bullshit into a Mumbai's thread will be something positive, and then I cannot understand why that guy seemed upset.

If bulls are not sacred... well... In other religions I know about (like jewish) sacred things cannot be fucked by non-sacred ones or become dirt ("impure"? -fucking English). If the hindu one has the same prejudices, a non-virgin cow... is sacred?

Please someone come here to help me with that religious dilemma. If possible, with some sense of humour (although it can be as bad as mine).
Tuly Idiots
Because we know we are part of the problem

Count

hi

Post by Count » Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:32 am

I saw the thread u mentioned,...

wish I can kick that born-to-crap guy's butt,... :twisted:

wonder how our mods keep up with such as***les,..... :shock:

doc: whats the average number of visits you make, in a month, to see your shrink?? :roll: ;)

cheers
c.
-------------------------------------------

Count
cognosce te ipsum, corripe cervisiam ;)

Dictator-for-life-of-the-Tuly-Idiot-Order
viewtopic.php?t=287109

abap_doctor

Re: hi

Post by abap_doctor » Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:26 am

Count wrote:doc: whats the average number of visits you make, in a month, to see your shrink??
I have a resident abap_nurse to look after my health (mental or otherwise).... :wink:
The Doc
Tuly Idiot Magna Grand Docot Image

bigchief

Post by bigchief » Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:26 pm

I found it is usually the ones who know the least that react the way that born_to_be_an_arsehole does...

And I tend to ignore them. Silly of the people that actually jumped at the opportunity to help him in the end...

Bastard should have his balls slapped with sow-thistle weeds! :evil:
Happiness is like peeing in your pants. Everyone else can see it but only you can feel the warmth!

VLozano

Post by VLozano » Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:35 am

My apologizes (m@t said enough to the guy, I wanted not to get into that), but my post is about sacred bulls or non-sacred fucking bulls.

If they are, I can imagine an indian (dot) exclaiming holy god*! I walked on a bull shit! Wow! I will be blessed today!
Or some indian (dot) being sacrified to Kali because he profaned a bull shit with his impure foot.

* chose any of their million ones

(of course, this thread continues being a joke)
Tuly Idiots

muhnkee_2
Location: where the sun is shining, drinks are cold and the food is good

Post by muhnkee_2 » Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:34 am

Vic does this mean you are mving your love of four footed females from sheep to holy cows?

mooooooooooooooooooooooooo

g
Author of Discover SAP ERP HCM
A high level introduction to the capabilities and functionality of SAP HR
Available now from SAP Press
http://sap-press.com/product.cfm?account=&product=H2989

thundercatz.999

Post by thundercatz.999 » Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:44 am

yeah Vic..... maybe muhnkee_2 is rite.....

In love witha spanish Cow or a (Bull) ?????????
Walking on water and writing software to specification is easy if they're frozen

VLozano

Post by VLozano » Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:06 am

Nope. In fact, I'm leaving my love for animals, because I've find I love much more to eat them :twisted:

But the expression bullshit coming from an indian (dot) raised that idiot doubt on my head, and now I cannot get rid of it :(

More or less the same thing when I was asking myself about that japanese drunkard guy called Pete the doc introduced me few months (years, maybe?) ago.

"For Pete's sake!" will be as fun as "Holy Bullshit!"
(and I had few spare time to share with you)
Tuly Idiots

Count

hi

Post by Count » Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:18 am

ok here goes... since u dont seem to get over this "bull-shit" :P ;)
I will try and give u an accurate account of the level-of-holiness-of-a-bull-in-dot, oops india :D:P

1. yes bulls are holy,..
2. no bulls are not holy
3. bulls may or may not be holy

well those are the 3 most popular opinions about the holiness of bulls across india,.. and amongst indians (dots)....

now you just need to find out which option of the above three is supported by the majority of dots :P :D and that will help put ure mind at ease :) 8)

lastly,.... ermmm how is ure pet-sheep??? :lol: orrrr have u devoured it already?? ;) :shock: :lol: :D

cheers
c.

Count

viewtopic.php?t=287109

VLozano

Post by VLozano » Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:37 am

doh! :(

Then I must ask that guy directly if the bullshit posted was from a sacred bull or not :(

I will stick myself with the sake of Pete ;)

About sheep, I have no sheep as pets (nor as nothing else). They are dirty and smelly animals who don't fit my home requirements. And I want not a beast who damages my mental health screaming and ignoring me (well, another one, I mean, I almost forgot my wife).

Thanks for the information (although it's useless by itself),
Vic
Tuly Idiots

Tanuj

Post by Tanuj » Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:16 am

VLozano wrote:My apologizes (m@t said enough to the guy, I wanted not to get into that), but my post is about sacred bulls or non-sacred fucking bulls.

If they are, I can imagine an indian (dot) exclaiming holy god*! I walked on a bull shit! Wow! I will be blessed today!
Or some indian (dot) being sacrified to Kali because he profaned a bull shit with his impure foot.

* chose any of their million ones

(of course, this thread continues being a joke)
Sorry but which part about this was a joke?? I do understand your frustration in dealing with the kind of questions you do, but I don't understand how it relates to turning your anger against what a certain sect of people in the world believe. Surely you do realise that if certain people believe something to be holy (no matter how stupid it sounds to you), those people also wouldn't appreciate you making fun of those beliefs. But again, if you did understand that, then you wouldn't have said all of the above (even as a joke).

Sorry Vic, but this one just didn't go down well with me.

Tanuj
Tuly or not Tuly

m@t

Post by m@t » Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:58 am

I think something was lost in translation. I think Vic was, incoherently :wink:, pointing out that there seems to be a dichotomy between worship/respect for bovines, and the use of the profanity "Bullshit".

The question is - do those who worship/idolise/respect bulls, or consider them sacred, also use the word "Bullshit" in a profane way?

m@t
TULY Image The quality of answers is roughly proportional to the quality of the question.

The downside of being better than everyone else is that people tend to assume you're pretentious.

Count

hi

Post by Count » Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:23 am

hmm well,.. my respect to bovines/bulls is just good enuff to prevent me from eating them,.. :roll:
so not sure if I can comment on weather or not more orthodox bovine/bull worshiping people use bullshit as a profanity or not,..

:D having said that, I can, however :P comment on my choice of profanities :P:D:)

I consider "bullshit" to be a very mild profanity. Hence I seldom use it, I prefer the more orthodox 4 letter profanities derived from the readers digest's slang dictionary ... :D

most times I like to use them coupled with superlatives to give more purpose to the insults,..
lastly, I must warn u that emulating an expert like me might lead to health & safety hazards :P so beware and do not try any of my stunts at home ;)

cheers
c.

Count

viewtopic.php?t=287109

Tanuj

Post by Tanuj » Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:45 am

m@t wrote:I think something was lost in translation. I think Vic was, incoherently :wink:, pointing out that there seems to be a dichotomy between worship/respect for bovines, and the use of the profanity "Bullshit".

The question is - do those who worship/idolise/respect bulls, or consider them sacred, also use the word "Bullshit" in a profane way?

m@t
oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .... now I get it!! ... sorry had gone for a sales pitch ... went pretty bad ... Sorry Vic. Really sorry :oops:

Tanuj

ps. next time you in mumbai, drinks (and sheep) are on me.
Tuly or not Tuly

Count

hi

Post by Count » Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:05 am

ps. next time you in mumbai, drinks (and sheep) are on me.
dont fall for the sheep bit vic,... we have goats in india, sheep are relatively rare,...

of course if tanuj also shares ure passion for sheep its a different matter altogether :D :) ;) :P

cheers
c.

Count

viewtopic.php?t=287109